Thursday, May 4, 2017

ARCHITECTURE

     I feel so electrified when I see beautiful architectures. As we all know, architecture helps beautiful
the environment in which we live. It makes a place well organized and planned. My uncle made me
love architecture because he was an architect. I have a lot of experience in life and architecture is
part. My uncle always take me along with him when he gets a contract with a company. I watch him
and his employers whenever they are working on the site. I always wonder how architect makes
architecture and unfortunately, I found out that architecture is made. Moreover architecture became
Image result for accra mall

part of me. Firstly, before we begin architecture, we sketch the plan of the building on paper to know
how the building will look like before we begin to build. I noticed why some buildings get destroyed
and the reason is that, there isn't enough cement when they make concrete for the building. in my
country, we use cement, sand nd wood in architecture. It really takes more time before an architecture
can be constructed. I have been to some famous building in my country which are very nice.
The first time I saw the Flag Staff House which is a place where the Ghana President lives, I felt so
arouse
because the building is so extraorRelated image
dinary.
I promised myself that I will build a similar house such as that. In addition, I have been to the
National Theatre in Ghana which is in a triangular form. It is really a beautiful building and it was
built in 1992.Image result for national theatre ghana 

I felt like I am in heaven when I entered inside the building. The place was more than home, and I
really liked the place.
     What I have learnt in chapter 13 is that, architecture is beautiful and it is n different form and
structure.

1 comment: