Tuesday, April 25, 2017

MCA
     MCA, this is the museum of contemporary art. I have been to about five to six museums, and among all, MCA is the museum I loved most. Most of the artworks are representational and realistic as well. The artwork expresses emotion and it also talks about the social and cultural aspect of life, especially the artwork about the youth. Fountain of youth states that youth is not just an age group but a state of mind, and is really true. It portraits recreational sex and drug use amongst teens and sense of light heartedness.

     In addition, I loved the artwork by George Brecht which is a chair event. The chair event means a tool for sharpening our perception of everyday visual experiences. It needs a kind of attention that every artwork has. The colors of the button leg of the chair have a meaning to get attention from people. The colors have primary and secondary colors.


Moreover, I loved Rei Kawakubo Costumes. The consumes are unique with bright and attractive colors.

     Also, I was surprised when I saw a potato that is moving because I have never seen one before.

     I felt so excited when I saw a cute lovely door with a room inside.

     I felt like I was home when I was at the museum because the contemporary arts are unique and extraordinary.


No comments:

Post a Comment